Makes about 2 cups of cranberry sauce.
- 12 ounces fresh organic cranberries (can use frozen too)
- 1 cup organic orange juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground cloves
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring them to a boil, stirring often.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until many of the cranberries have burst. Stir every once in a while...this should take between 12 and 15 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from stove and allow cranberry sauce to cool in the pan. Once cool, transfer to another container, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve!
*While the sauce may be soupy in texture at first, it will thicken while it's in the fridge.