Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Eco-Sips ~ Valentine's Day Cocktail

I hate to get too punny (okay, I lied, I love puns!) but if you're looking for a great "date"-night cocktail, this "Be My Clementine" Martini is for you!  It's sweetened naturally with organic and homemade date syrup and bit of agave. It's a refreshing cocktail that will definitely sweeten up your Valentine's day date!  Of course, I served them to me and the hubby in our awesome stainless steel martini glasses from ESP. They kept the martinis nice and chilled :)

"Be My Clementine" Martini


Ingredients:

  • 1-1/2 oz tequila (we used silver)
  • 1-1/2 oz medjool date syrup
  • 2 oz clementine juice
  • 1 oz fresh squeeze red grapefruit juice
  • 1/2 tsp agave
  • drop of lemon juice plus slice for garnish

Directions:  Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Shake, pour over ice, enjoy!

Cheers,
Hannah 
blog comments powered by Disqus